Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome to September! Set a Goal!

Happy September!

Hope you are all easing into September with ease!
Just a quick note to let you know that we had a
great team call last night. Great words of wisdom
from many of the team leaders and I pitched in
with a little nugget I got from the book I'm
reading called, "Being the Best You Can Be in MLM"
by John Kalench. He spoke about making sure when
you get a new enrollee, train slowly, in stages.
Don't overwelm. Just give them the smallest
amount of information such as, "here is your movie
link." Then, you can drip info on them as time
goes by. Sure, it is important to give them a
quick back office orientation and let them know
about the team training site, but let that be
all. We all have busy lives and can relate to
being overwhelmed. Giving someone their movie link
and telling them to go share it with enthusiasm
is enough on day one! Let me know what you think!

Also, I have put together a simple little reverse
marketing email that I send back to anyone that
sends me an opportunity via email. Please feel
free to use/adapt etc.

One last thing—I am un-blinding the emails on
this email today. Please let me know if any of you
want to be removed, or if you see that there are
people on your team that are not currently on this list
that you wish me to add, please send me a note with
their email address and I will add them asap.


SAMPLE REVERSE MARKETING EMAIL

Hi there, Scott!

I really want you to take a look at something! 5
minutes tops-promise!!!

www.gethealthyandrich.com

Scott, I completely and totally honor your
commitment to your opportunity! However, I am
excited and proud to show you this one!!! Under 7
months young the top earners have already broken
the 30K/month mark.

It's proving to be SO duplicatable!!!

It would be an honor to have someone of your
caliber consider joining me!!!! You would be
AWESOME AT THIS!!

Warmly,
[Your Sig]

Sally aka Sarah J. Cion
(718) 543-5524
(917) 674-6256

Gold Skinny Body Care Leader
Create a Phenomenal Life for Yourself:
this 5 min movie can help change your life...
for the better!
www.gethealthyandrich.com

No comments: