Saturday, September 10, 2011

Using a Tracking Tool is EASY and FUN!

Holy Moly!

Have you used the tracking tool? It's amazing.
Most of the time, I just go to Wendy and Tim's FB
page, and copy what they do, post on my own wall
with my tracking link, and go to my back office.
I get between 10-30 hits every time I post. Give
it a try. It might encourage you to see how many
hits you are getting each time you post!

How to Use Your Tracking Link

1. Okay, so if your link is:
www.sjcion.sbcpower.com

Then you would add: /?SOURCE=facebook

...so the link you would post would now look like
this:

www.sjcion.sbcpower.com/?SOURCE=facebook

or if you posted on Craig's list you could post:

www.sjcion.sbcpower.com/?SOURCE=craigslist

Then, you can log into SkinnyBodyCare.com and
click on Source Statistics. it will show you how
many people clicked on the link from that
source.

Let me know if this works!!!

Warmly,
Sally :-)

No comments: