Friday, September 9, 2011

19 Pounds Lost in 17 Days! WOW!!!!

I just got the most FABULOUS email and I just had
to share it with you!!!

It is because of these emails that I am absolutely
commited to Skinny Body Care! This email I
received has given me goose bumps and has brought
great PRIDE for what we are doing here in SBC!

We literally are HELPING people change their lives
in their health & their wealth. It TRULY is all a
matter if you believe or not!

Sally-

I am a new member but I have FANTASTIC HOPE to
share! I began taking Skinny Fiber on September
20th, 2011. I weighed 318 Pounds. This
morning...17 days later...I weigh only 299 Pounds.
I've lost 4 inches off my waist, and feel GREAT!
The BEST thing is that I was taken OFF 24 x 7 x
365 oxygen BY MY GENERAL PRACTITIONER...Dr. Marcia
Lu of U.N.R. Another of my doctors...Dr. Franze
Statler...supported Dr. Lu's decision and
supported her action. This was done when I had
lost 11 pounds because the FAT wasn't pushing
against my lungs so I could breath better! BOTH
doctors want to know more!

I won't be able to get to New Jersey or to Las
Vegas because of the cost. THIS YEAR! I know I
will have the money next year!

I am downline from you in Ian Hausberg's group

May God Richly Bless You And Your Household! Rev
Raymond G.

Watch the Movie! What have you got to Lose, except
for POUNDS?!!!

GetHealthyandRich

No comments: