Monday, May 11, 2009

Your Dreams are Baking in the Oven!

Sally’s Newsletter, Tuesday, May 12th, 2009

* * * Quote of the Week * * *

"I can feel guilty about the past, apprehensive
about the future, but only in the present can I
act. The ability to be in the present moment is a
major component of mental wellness." Abraham
Maslow 
1908-1970, Psychologist

* * * Sally Commentary * * *

Never give up on your dreams. You don't have to
know the how, but focus on the why. Don't set
limits and reach for the sky. Do positive
affirmations morning and evening, and you will
see your thoughts transform into things. You can
manifest your desires by focusing on the things
that you want. Don't give up because it takes a
while for the universe to prepare the meal that
you've ordered, but know that it is in the oven
back there so make sure you don't leave the
restaurant!

* * * A Most WONDERFUL Book * * *

Urgent-Time Sensitive Message!

Get this cutting edge book: Not Your Mother’s
Diet – The CURE for your EATING ISSUES with
thousands in Bonus Gifts- when you buy this book
today only, Tuesday, May 12th!

Here’s what Dr. Fuller says about her new book:

Do I have an offer for you that can change your
life forever? Yes, that’s right, forever.
Announcing my long-awaited cure for your eating
issues in Not Your Mother’s Diet. I am the
leading eating expert with an exclusive offer for
the next 24 hours only.

Wouldn’t you just love to really (and I mean
really) change your life, your relationships and
your weight? It’s easy as the sun kissing each
day. The book’s pioneer edge tools & techniques
have been proven overwhelmingly effective.
Here’s what a thrilled retired nurse wrote:

“Dr. Fuller, when you first mentioned the 5
Senses Technique I knew this was something I
wanted to do even before I understood what the
technique was. And then I had the experience
with you. I was very comfortable and hungered
for the correction of my DNA. Then when the
technique began I felt changes immediately in my
brain. With each answer I went deeper into my
subconscious. I wanted to journey to the ending
to experience the new beginning. And I did. My
physical body responded with twitches and body
releasing old patterns. I felt both excited and
peaceful at the conclusion. One thing that stood
out for me is how heavy fear is. It has a
weight. The comparison of the feeling after fear
was released is one of lightness and a feeling of
freedom. Thank you!” R.C., Retired Nurse

Think of the price as no more than a week of
Lattes. Lattes by the way wouldn’t help you to
change your DNA. Imagine being able to love your
body more, dramatically improve your
relationships, and attain more peace of mind. You
can have it and Not Your Mother’s Diet shows you
how. At an early age of 11 I started discovering
the principles that lead me to overcome childhood
obesity, to being chosen as one of 24 outstanding
teens across the nation to model in Seventeen
Magazine in 1966, to 33 years of fighting two
devastating eating disorders, plus seventeen
years of clinical private practice. Now that’s
powerful walking your talk wisdom. I’m not
bragging, I am sharing who I am. I’d love to
share with you and I’d love to help you attain
your weight, body image and life’s dreams as I
have. This classic in the making can be yours by
simply going to:

http://www.booksalespage.com

* * * An Amazing Manifestation Method * * *

Here is a message from a very special lady, and
my friend Joan Marie Whelan:

I know these are tough times, and you are feeling
scared, frustrated and want to know when the pain
is going to end!

Well, Things are going to get better—and the pain
will end.

To help you get through the tough times, I am
gifting you with an opportunity that will
transform your life and help you through this
moment as you turn your pain into the best
opportunities of your life.

My "Manifestation Method" is a proven system that
works and produces results.

That is why I have asked my staff to help me come
up with a plan that will stimulate you and get
momentum moving again in your life. So hold on to
your seats! I am basically giving away this
downloadable MP3 Manifestation Method AUDIO
program because I want to make sure you are one
of the visionaries who will not give up but begin
Manifesting your success as you work through this
Program.

Learn how to manifest wealth in your life just
like all of my other students. Take the
three-month journey and set yourself up for
success.

Did you know that John David Rockefeller made his
billions from 1929 to 1934 during the heart of
the Great Depression? Rockefeller set himself up
for success. The fact is, this may be the best
opportunity of your entire lifetime if you know
what you’re doing, how to do it and are willing
and open to learn. You can train yourself to be
successful.

I believe in your abilities and I hope you do
too! Click here to receive the audio program now!
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=974097

* * * A Very Cool Naming Expert * * *

Brides-to-be, does this sound familiar? You’re
getting married, but aren’t sure whether or not
you want to take your husband’s last name.
Should you keep your own? Hyphenate the two?
Pick something new? America’s family naming
expert and my friend, Kelly Utt-Grubb has
answers. Visit http://www.familynaming.com to
schedule a private consultation or enroll in her
8-week Perfect Married Name telecoaching classes.
SIX summer sessions to choose from! (This
program is also appropriate for married women
reconsidering their married names.)

* * * Something interesting has arrived * * *

I just became a shareholder in me2everyone and I
never had to pay a single penny for the shares!
It can only be described as the gold-rush for
2009. This company is going to be huge and shares
will soar in value over the coming months! You
can register for free and it never has to cost
you a single penny!

me2everyone is going to be a cool new virtual
world where you can meet friends, chat, shop,
play, watch videos, create an art gallery, open a
virtual newspaper, play the free inworld lottery
and make money from your own online store! You
and everyone you know make the decisions, shape
the world, create real incomes and share in the
profits. It’s a new place where you meet new
people or invite your friends. Learn new skills
or expand your business. Find the love of your
life or help the planet.

Membership is free and every member automatically
becomes a shareholder in me2everyone Limited.
Personally I have 100 shares in the venture I'm
going to increase my shares very soon. This is an
excellent chance for all of us to make some real
progress in 2009 and beyond! Please don't miss
it.

If you are looking for something really good in
2009: something that changes your view on the
world, then you really have to spend just one
minute and look at this website. Please click
visit www.me2everyone.com/429105 for the details

* * * AUTHOR 101 UNIVERSITY * * *

May 28 in New York

AUTHOR 101 UNIVERSITY is the place to be if
you're an author, publisher or aspiring author.
You'll hear top publishing and marketing experts
reveal tools and techniques to get your book
published and double or triple your income as an
author or publisher.

The amazing Mark Victor Hansen will be the MC of
the event. You know Mark--- right--- the guy who
has sold over 100 million 'Chicken Soup for the
Soul' books with Jack Canfield! You want to learn
how to sell books- LEARN FROM MARK! We will also
have 5 other speakers- AND a Publishing Panel of
publishers, agents, and editors that you can meet
and talk with. This is going to be an amazing
event and it is going to sell out fast.

Only 100 seats and then it is gone! The AUTHOR
101 UNIVERSITY is priced at an incredible low
price of $299. Space is very limited so please
don't miss out.

VIP special ticket is $149. for special seating-
and cocktail party with speakers

Now a special - bring a friend for FREE!
Go here and get the details:

http://www.webmarketingmagic.com/app/?af=974356

* * * Inspirational thought * * *

"It is a lesson which all history teaches the
wise, to put trust in ideas, and not in
circumstances" Ralph Waldo
Emerson
1803-1882, Essayist, Philosopher
and Poet


With gratitude,





















www.theDILRules.com
AS SEEN ON FOX & FRIENDS
AS SEEN IN STAR MAGAZINE
AS HEARD ON MARTHA RADIO
AS RECOMMENDED BY DR. LAURA
#1 Amazon.com Bestseller of
The DAUGHTER-IN-LAW Rules
co-host, "Blurb!" blogtalkradio.com

This book helps raise money for The
National Breast Cancer Foundation.®
Think Pink!

P.S. Please let me know how I can help you. Would
you like information on PR? More in-law advice?
Here are a couple of networking sites I've set up
to help you with my 2 favorite subjects. Please
come and join us!

http://thedilrules.ning.com/
http://makeyourbookabestseller.ning.com/

No comments: