Tuesday, June 17, 2008

www.DivineGraceRetreats.com

Today I had a session with the most wonderful
woman. Thea Ivie is a spiritual healer who
works with the ascended masters and angels
channeling God's energy for healing. It was
my third session in a series of five, and I continue
to be astounded, amazed an blessed at her transformative
talents. She is truly an angel on Earth, and anyone
that wishes to experience her mystical gifts, please
visit her website at: www.divinegraceretreats.com
for more info.

After my session, I had a nice coup - I got booked on
Martha Stewart Living Radio with Emily Hoffman
(Sirius channel 112) - my first national show!
I will be one of the experts called upon for
national wedding month, and plan to give
lots of brides some great tips to get their
marriages off to a fantastic start.

No comments: